This renowned architectural grouping was enhanced by a system of lateral lighting at the highest point in one of its churches, with a programmable inner ring as its centrepiece.
24 Sussex Drive, in Ottawa, was designated as the official residence of the prime minister of Canada in 1950 and, in 1951, Louis St-Laurent became the first prime minister to live in the house. It was designed by J.M. Currier
Saskatchewan Legislative Building, Regina, was built 1908-12, following the plans of Montréal architects Edward and William Maxwell.
Province House in Charlottetown is the home of Prince Edward Island's Legislative Assembly.
Craigflower Manor (1856) and Schoolhouse (1855) were built by the Puget's Sound Agricultural Co, a subsidiary of the HUDSON'S BAY COMPANY.
Earnscliffe, built in 1857 for Thomas MacKinnon, a successful businessman, was one of Ottawa's most impressive mansions of the mid-19th century.